R&D manager / senior scientist / QA lead
November 6, 2019APPLY HERE
We are looking for a highly versatile role for a motivated, ambitious proactive and entrepreneurial mindset person to integrativelly lead & manage our R&D activities.
WE FIRST HIRE FOR ATTITUDE
- Positive, growth and ambitious mindset
- Constant learning and commitment
- Challenge enthusiast and passionate people
- Proactive and problem solver
- Team player and culture builder
- Manage and execute QA & scientific experimentation for product development, new product development and for scientific validation.
- Manage competitive intelligence & participate in multidisciplinary due diligence activities.
- Plan & manage the research & innovation funding activities through competitive grants & calls in different public or private programs.
- Manage the IP related activities of the company.
- Manage all the R&D operational & regulatory activities
WE LOOK FOR
- Experience with optical and electrochemical biosensor research, development, optimization and validation with strong scientific fundamentals.
- Advance knowledge in statistical methods with highly desirable knowledge of signal processing.
- Proven capacity to undertake comprehensive competitive intelligence reports.
- Proven track record to map, plan, write and achieve research & innovation funding through competitive programs.
- Proven track record or capacity to develop and maintain consortiums, academic partnerships or industry-related network.
- Experience in managing IP-related documentation.
- Proven experience in leading internal & external teams.
- 5+ experiences in private industry sector managing highly innovative projects is a plus.
WE EXPECT QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Desirable PhD with proven scientific & sensor technology development track record.
- MsC in Nanoscience / Nanoscale devices / Applied optics & photonics / Computer vision.
- BS in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Analytical chemistry/Biotechnology/Biomedical engineering/Chemical engineering/Computer science engineering or any related field.
- Good communicator, hard worker, quality-oriented, capable to manage and lead projects, very proactive and enthusiastic person.
- Full professional English. Also Spanish language is desirable.
- A unique welcome pack
- Competitive salary
- Work in an early stage and highly dynamic growing start Up with young team
- Flexible working schedule
- Career development plan
- Based in Barcelona
- Full-time contract with long-term possibility